The Opened World
Melali Shaman girl
Name: Adsila (Blossom)
Features: A beautiful Melali girl, she has long green hair with a beautiful red flower growing near the top of her head Thin, and not very muscular, she strikes most as fragile and weak. Sometimes air headed, unassuming, kind, strong willed, independent thinker, otherworldly, shy, and peaceful. 5’1" 85 lbs. At 25 years, she is still in middle of Melali adolescence, referred to as being a “sapling”.
Spheres: Maniani Tribe, Moa’loli Wilds
• Ma’akani saved my life and became my brother, protecting me even from my adopted tribe
• Lulai helped train me and advocates for female shamans
• I was adopted into the Maniani tribe, but I came from somewhere else.
• Hualali is an ancestor spirit who often speaks to me, but I can’t always trust him.
1. I Will prove that I am a worthy shaman.
2. Violence leads to more violence
3. I must discover the truth of my past
• 9 smooth stones
• Various pouches
• wineskin filled with fruit nectar
• necklaces I’ve had since I was found
Dazed ☐ ☐ ☐
• Brilliance: 4D
• Botany 4d+2
• Clarity: 1D+1
Ailing ☐ ☐
• Endurance: 2D
• Agility: 2D
Traumatized ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐
• Resolve: 3D
• Mediation: 6D
• Fortifying Chant* t2
• Spirit Tongue*
• Chant of Sleep* T2
• Hypnotize* T2
• Cure T2
• Ancestral Fury* T3
• Spirit Guide*
A beautiful girl, she has long green hair with a beautiful red flower growing near the top of her head (this is rare and the reason that she was named blossom). Thin, and not very muscular, she strikes most as fragile and weak. She was found as a young child in the wild jungle of Moa’loli by the Maniani ranger Ma’akani, who adopted her into the tribe as sister. To the Manianii tribe, who do not believe that women should be allowed to participate in the sacred world as shamans, her drive to master the art of shamanism is barely tolerated. Adsila is shy, kind, and peaceful. She is almost always opposed to violence and as such is taken advantage of by those around her. Adsila, despite her appearance of being harmless, has shown on rare occasions strong powers. She still is unaware of how to control or access this power and it only seems to manifest itself when she is brought to extreme emotional states. Regardless, Adsila shows, at times, the blood of powerful ancestry running through her veins.